Didn't Didn't

I used to hate lamps too...

I liked the part where the lamp fell off the table, and the lil guy knew that he was fooked! It propa well showed me the error of my lamp breaking ways.

MS

A history of Emo's Pt1 A history of Emo's Pt1

A Review

I enjoyed it. Missed the end tho as I had to take a fish out of the oven. The animation wasn't the best, but alot better than some of the crap on newgrounds. Also anything bashing Emo's is good by me. Nice voice over aswell, friendly sounding.

Insaneplanetman responds:

Did you watch the second part?

Anthrax Dealers Anthrax Dealers

Review

There were afew funny bits in there, but not enough to make the animation. Try practising more before you next submit, improved graphics, cleaner animation and a better story will help.

EternalRabbit responds:

It was an old concept as I said, that's why the story might not be up to par, but I will definitely work on my graphics for my next movie!

Scredge - The Meaning Scredge - The Meaning

Nice Style

I liked your art, it seemed very original to me, well done man :)

The Scotch Egg Incident The Scotch Egg Incident

Short but sweet

The animation was smooth, and thank god it wasn't another stickman movie! The music fitted perfectly, and i loved the moral, 'Don't eat atop a hill, coz god will burn your food.'

Overall a nice short. Lets hope you come back soon with a collabaration maybe?

jaffaz responds:

Who are you? :P

Jbokitp Jbokitp

I like...

Yeah i liked it lol, can't say I've seen Sock 2, so can't judge it on it's parodyliness but other then that well done. Smooth graphics, and an overall good looking animation.

You make me smile.

JPI responds:

Watch the original, it's on the frontpage!
Cheers for the review!
I make me smile too :p

Mday - clones Mday - clones

Music Question

Hey, I was just wondering about the music you used. Is this the original song, that Akira The Don sampled for their song Clones? (They had an animation on the front page not too long ago)

Chilly-THE-snowman responds:

Akira The Don used words from alice coopers song - clones.

Jesus Vs Santa! Jesus Vs Santa!

Reveiw review review

I'm guessing you took the idea from South Park, and judging by the montage song you're into Trey and Matt. So yeh, cool tribute type thing :) Oh and whereabouts are you guys from, I can't pinpoint the accents.

Chris responds:

yeah, i am a fan of their movies but i didn't take their idea. I actually found out about their movie a few weeks into producing this (from comments from friends and stuff)

and about where're from, yes i will be hard to pinpoint because i'm from england and zandas from austrailia XD we're internet friends

Blobbles- ep. 3 Blobbles- ep. 3

That was reasonable...

I like your style of animation, I just think you need to make your animations alot longer. Maybe do a feature length adventure of blobbles next.

JonBro responds:

Uh, full-length? That will most likely be Episode 30 or something for a whole month of Blobbles... and it might only be 5 min. or 10 min. long, btw, NG and Flash have limits.

Thanks!

Puppy No! Puppy No!

Claymation...

Not a big fan of claymation myself, so it'd have to be something really good to raise my eyebrow, fraid this wan't it. Try having an actual storyline next time, something funny maybe.

AustinBreed responds:

Thanks for taking the time to review and give some nice constructive critism. I didn't really plan to have a story line. It was just simple and basic. But I'll remember that next time.

-Trippy